We at Esko rate highly the fact that the company values, vision, goals and mission genuinely guide our day-to-day work and all our activities.
- Close to the client: owned by the clients
- Cooperative: together with clients, stakeholders, and Esko staff, we are more than the sum of our parts
- Responsible: we will never compromise patient safety and quality
- Able and willing: we draw up the best solutions in close multidisciplinary cooperation with the end-users’ needs at the forefront
- Frank and fair: in all our activities we will be fair and square and above board
To be a recognised information systems provider with the potential for expansion from the national to the international playing field through partnerships.
- To be a key client and patient information system provider for wellbeing service counties
- Continue as the best Finnish patient information system for Finnish health care
- Cost-effective actor
- Actively seeking growth
Our Strategic Priorities in 2021–2023
- The development of the Esko Patient Information System in collaboration with the current and future users to best fulfil the needs of wellbeing service counties
- Selecting a social welfare client information system and integrating it seamlessly into the Esko Patient Information System
- Guarantee and job satisfaction of competent and professional personnel
- Benefit of partners for product development
- Production of permanent high-quality services in compliance with the service level
- Close collaboration with projects and institutions doing preparatory work for wellbeing service counties.